Langendorff Tax Consultancy
Dutch International Tax Advice for private individuals
Looking for a firm specialised in Dutch international tax advice? Seek cross-border compliance and minimized tax liabilities? Langendorff Tax Consultancy offers a wide ariety of tax-related services to private individuals that are taxable in the Netherlands due to income, residency and/or assets.
All-round tailored tax advice for individuals
It’s one of the few certainties in life: taxes. Still, the infamous Dutch “blue envelope” never fails to cause many a headache each and every year. Don’t worry. Langendorff Tax Consultancy brings you clarity. Armed with extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of complex tax laws and regulations we are here for you to address all your fiscal obligations, including the preparation and filing of your tax return.
Living away from home?
Do you live in the Netherlands with income or assets abroad? Or do you live outside the Netherlands with assets or income in the Netherlands? If so, then you probably have to deal with both Dutch and international cross-border tax laws, regulations and treaties. Langendorff Tax Consultancy helps you comply and resolve any issues you may encounter in the process. Our services include:
- (Cross-border) tax advice, including inheritance and gift tax issues and returns
- Objection and litigation procedures
- Tax compliancy audits and second opinions
- Tax at source/withholding tax refund requests
- Bookkeeping/company registration, business consulting
- Dutch personal income tax returns, including 30%, expat, non-residents forms (c-forms), migration returns, double taxation avoidance
- One-stop shop for US-citizens via our US-CPA partner
- Application of and advice on tax treaties
- Fiscal advice for Dutch companies owned by residents or non-residents
- Fiscal advice for non-Dutch companies owned by Dutch residents