2017 Dutch personal income tax return
Have you received the blue envelope from the Dutch tax authorities already? Langendorff Tax Consultancy is there to help you. Contact us for a competitive quote for your migration, expat or any other Dutch tax return!
We are specialised in Dutch tax returns with an international touch. This specific knowledge and experience is important to comply with Dutch requirements. What does that mean? Amongst others, we have knowledge of
- tax treaties and how to apply correctly to your tax return,
- avoidance of double tax
- international Social Security legislation
- international tax rules in Dutch tax law
- we can check whether the Dutch return matches your non-Dutch return,
- we have an excellent relationship with both Dutch and foreign international tax authorities due to our international knowledge which makes communications easier,
- we have a large international network with access to international tax knowledge and contacts,
- we can provide second opinions: we assist both other tax advisory firms as well as private individuals with the filing of their international tax returns.
What else can we do for you:
- extension ruling: it is easy for customers of Langendorff Tax Consultancy to get an extension for filing their tax returns. On the basis of special arrangements we have with the tax authorities it is possible to get an extension until first of May 2019, if necessary of course.
- Checklist: send us an email and you will receive a handy checklist for the year 2017 on the basis of which you can collect the information you need to file your personal income tax return.
- Avoid unexpected tax assessments: did you know that the tax authorities can, under circumstances, claim taxes on foreign income of up to 12 years ago? Developments in big data will make the Dutch tax authorities even more efficient than they already are. It is therefore even more important to file a tax return which is absolutely correct.
- Second opinion: Any doubts whether your tax return is prepared well (for 2017 or in the past)? Feel free to contact us, the first review of a simple return is free of charge!
- Acces to our trustworthy international network: our international network of trusted lawyers, tax advisers, accountants is very large. We know these advisers personally. Feel free to contact us if you need anyone in a country.
When is your tax return a tax return with an international touch? This is, for example, the case in the following circumstances:
- you have a 30% ruling
- you worked in the Netherlands for a non-Dutch company
- you have lived in the Netherlands (or years), but you also have the US nationality
- you own a company or a substantial interest in a company outside the Netherlands
- you have business outside the Netherlands with your company
- you migrated to or from the Netherlands this year
- you have doubts about your fiscal residency
- you don’t live in the Netherlands but you have sources of income in the Netherlands
- you have a link with a trust or a so-called “separated private equity”
- you live in the Netherlands and receive a pension or Social Security payments
- you do not live in the Netherlands but you receive a Dutch pension
Still doubts whether we are the right party to help you out? Feel free to contact us for a meeting, chat or quote!